Thursday, December 4, 2008

In memory of Jdimytai Damour

Jdimytai Damour was a Wal-Mart employee who got killed on Black Friday by a stampede of shoppers (animals) who smashed through the store's front doors and trampled him.
It is obscene that people have no regard for human life, when it comes to satisfying the psychological needs! The economy is in a recession and funds are low for everyone; however, to spend your last dollar and take someone's life, JUST TO GET A "DEAL," is far beyond my understanding.....And to those who were there and did nothing about it I just have one thing to say....FUCK YOU

I send my condolences to his family.

1 comment:

cm said...

mi amor
mis 4 amores
te extraño ya, onda acabo de ver el atardecer mas trippy y me acorde de los volcanes.
estoy en negación por que no vives aqui. le he pedido a santa que te traiga de regreso.
y.....
bout the do it do it..
you are your art... when you understand elena, you'll channel your paws.
(and your mom's teachings changed me chulo chulo)

testosterone
yes!